Spoken English – Beginners
Language is our primary source of communication. It’s the method through which we share our ideas and thoughts with others.
Spoken English is an important and necessary skill to have for overall personal and professional goals. Whether you’re just starting out in English, or you need some motivation to keep going, understanding the importance of spoken English will help you reach fluency and change your life.
Vision-Aid with Subject Matter experts, has created end-to-end learning content, tracking and assessing mechanisms for developing a predefined level of skill in spoken English.
The mandatory prerequisites for applying
Vision-Aid offers Spoken English course in two models to cater to different cross sections.
- Spoken English program for beginners covering age group of 10 years to 21 years.
- Spoken English for graduates.
Course & Class Details
- Virtual Classroom on Zoom.
- Duration: 16 weeks +/- 2 weeks.
- Classes: Three classes per week for 90 minutes duration each.
- Curriculum: Vision Aid developed curriculum in consultation with Subject Matter Experts.
- Teaching: Classes conducted by trained teachers. In addition to teaching, weekly homework and assignments will be given for continuous monitoring of learning and improvements achieved.
- Class strength: Small batch for better personalized attention.
- Applicants need to have Android smartphone with good internet connectivity or laptop computer with internet connection.
- Should be familiar with WhatsApp application, send/receive audio messages and text communication.
- 80% attendance is compulsory.
- Should commit to minimum 6 – 8 hours per week to attend all the classes and carryout given homework.
D. Sara Khosla
I am basically from Odisha. I born and brought up in Hyderabad and I did my entire education in Hyderabad itself and did my graduation in Mathematics, statistics and computer science .Since 2011 been associated with different development sectors contributing my service in various areas like Education, Health, Social security , Women Empowerment, Persons with disabilities empowerment. Work closely with state and district administration towards the improvement of the quality of life of a Rural and Urban Poor. I speak languages proficiently in English, Hindi , Telugu and odiya. I love travelling and explore new things.
He is a B-Tech student studying in College of Engineering Trivandrum. He has Excellent experience in teaching coupled with Leadership roles (he run’s a Karate Dojo) gives him a winning combination in teaching English in your esteemed organization.
Confident, motivated and personable, Chandrima Ghosh is an aspiring ESL Trainer / Teacher who intends to make a career in teaching. She topped her college (Lady Brabourne College) at the graduation level and completed her Post Graduation in English under Calcutta University with a First Class. Currently, she is an empanelled IELTS trainer at Ufaber Edutech
Pooja Harish is a third-year Humanities student of Azim Premji University. She has completed the Spoken English training module and has experience with teaching the first batch of SEP students.
Sridhar Venigandla is a Friendly and outgoing person with B. Tech, MBA, (MA Psychology) and currently pursuing LLB. Ae also have 11+ years’ experience in Training, Project management, Consulting, with a built up background in various verticals lice Education, Defence Labs, Government and IT sectors.
I am currently engaged in MA(English) and has done her Bachelors of Education (b.ed) and BA (English ) hons. I have experience of teaching in NGOs, private school as well as government school.